The following are the terms and conditions for the use of the “The Weekly Mail” website (theweeklymail.uk):
- Acceptance of Terms: By accessing and using the The Weekly Mail website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not use this website. The Weekly Mail reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Use of Website: You may use the The Weekly Mail website for lawful purposes only. You are prohibited from using this website for any unauthorized or illegal activity. You may not use this website in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website.
- Intellectual Property: All content on the The Weekly Mail website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of The Weekly Mail or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information obtained from this website without the express written permission of The Weekly Mail.
- User Submissions: The Weekly Mail may allow users to submit content to the website, including but not limited to comments, reviews, and feedback. By submitting any content to the The Weekly Mail website, you grant The Weekly Mail a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Weekly Mail provides this website on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Weekly Mail makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this website or the information, content, materials, or products included on this website. The Weekly Mail does not guarantee that this website will be available at all times or that it will be error-free.
- Limitation of Liability: The Weekly Mail and its affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages resulting from the use of this website or the information contained within it.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold The Weekly Mail and its affiliates harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this website, your violation of these terms and conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. Any legal action arising out of or related to these terms and conditions or the use of this website must be brought in the courts of the United Kingdom.
By using the The Weekly Mail website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please contact The Weekly Mail at email@example.com .