TUI Blue has launched up to 60 per cent off holidays this year, with a lot of great last-minute deals.
If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue.
The hotels picked by TUI BLUE cater to different holidaymakers and they have been divided into those three categories to make it easier for travellers to find a holiday to suit their needs and have a seamless booking process.
Destinations include European breaks in Spain, Bulgaria and Greece as well as long hauls holidays to Cape Verde.
Here are the best deals we’ve found for this year:
TUI Blue for families
The hotels and resorts included have large pools, kids’ clubs and family-friendly restaurants.
The deals include flights and stays in 4* or 5* hotels, and prices are based on two adults and one child travelling together and sharing accommodation.
One of the biggest bargains included in the offer is a week-long stay at TUI BLUE Alcudia Pins in Majorca from £242pp on a self-catering basis. Departing from Stansted on May 8.
Here are the best deals we’ve found:
- 7 nights all-inclusive at TUI BLUE Aura Port des Torrent, Ibiza, departing on May 7 from Stansted – from £377pp (saving 39%)
- 7 nights all-inclusive at TUI BLUE Lagon Princess Halkidiki, Greece, departing on October 6 from Birmingham – from £696pp (saving 11%)
- 7 nights all-inclusive at TUI BLUE Sunny Beach, Bulgaria, departing May 9 from Bristol – from £360pp (saving 47%)
TUI Blue For All
Every property featured in the TUI Blue for all deals features a sleek and modern design. They always include a premium feel, ranging from modern suites to sophisticated pools and Instagrammable spots.
Here are some of the best deals we’ve found:
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Atlantica Mare Village Paphos, Cyprus, departing on May 7 from Stansted – from £538pp (saving 44%)
- 7 nights all-inclusive at TUI BLUE Tarida Beach Cala Tarida, Ibiza, departing on May 2 from Birmingham – from £616pp (saving 32%)
- 7 nights all-inclusive at TUI BLUE Suite Princess Cala Playa Taurito, Gran Canaria, departing May 12 from Newcastle – from £601pp (saving 28%)
The deals include flights and hotel, prices are based on two adults travelling together and sharing accommodation.
TUI BLUE For Two
TUI Blue for two is designed for adults only. All of the hotels are in prime locations, with stunning sea views, beach access, and proximity to bars and restaurants.
Here are the best deals we’ve found for adults-only stays:
- 7 nights half-board at TUI BLUE Atlantica Belvadere, Kos, departing on May 17 from Luton – from £578pp (saving 28%)
- 7 nights all-inclusive at TUI BLUE Cabo Verde, Cape Verde, departing on June 7 from Bristol – from £706pp (saving 41%)
- 7 nights all-inclusive at TUI BLUE Atlantica Seabreeze Protaras, Cyprus, departing on May 1 from Cardiff – from £532pp (saving 36%)
- 7 nights all-inclusive at TUI BLUE Medulin (Pula), Croatia, departing on May 4 from Birmingham – from £437pp (saving 41%)
TUI also launched a flash sale with beach holidays from £299pp in May and June.
We’ve found the cheapest all-inclusive holidays in Turkey, from £33pp a night in 5 star resorts.
We have also found the cheapest holidays to Benidorm from £168pp.