EASYJET has launched new summer flights to destinations across Greece and Spain, starting from £25.99.
More than 100,000 seats are now on sale from the UK to some of Brits’ favourite beach destinations, including Santorini, Mykonos, and Rhodes.
If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue.
EasyJet is now the largest carrier to the Greek Islands from the UK, thanks to its new routes to Kos, Kefalonia, Corfu and Chania.
Other new routes include flights to Faro, Malaga and Majorca from Birmingham Airport this summer.
The new flights are on sale from today, along with over 100,000 new seats for holidaymakers this summer from multiple UK airports.
Flight frequencies are being ramped up on easyJet’s existing routes from Gatwick, Luton, Bristol, and Manchester to popular Greek Islands like Santorini, Mykonos, Rhodes, Kos, Kefalonia, Corfu, and Crete.
Package holidays are available for all new routes, including beach breaks from £279 and city breaks from £169, through easyJet holidays.
Here are some of the best offers we’ve found:
All easyJet holiday packages include flights, accommodation, 23kg of hold luggage and transfers on beach breaks.
- Seven nights bed and breakfast at 4* Asteris in Kefalonia, departing June 30 from Luton from £493pp
- Seven nights all-inclusive at 4* Sirios Village in Crete, departing June 28 from Manchester from £684pp
- Seven nights self-catering at 3* Chandris Apartments in Corfu, departing July 28 from Edinburgh from £318pp
- Seven nights bed and breakfast at 3* Hermes Hotel in Kos, departing July 3 from Liverpool from £307pp
- Four nights room only at 3* The Originals City Hotel Saint James Nantes Sud from £286pp
The holiday giant also has extra savings on two-night city breaks across Europe in May and June:
EasyJet’s UK manager Ali Gayward said: “We’re delighted to add more new routes to our UK network for the summer and to provide our customers with an even wider range of fantastic destinations to enjoy.
“We are proud to be the largest airline in the UK and remain dedicated to offering low fares and convenient connections and we can’t wait to welcome more customers back on board.”
If you want to look at some other deals, TUI Blue has launched a sale with holidays from £242pp, including Spain, Greece and Sunny Beach.
We’ve found the cheapest all-inclusive holidays in Turkey, from £33pp a night in 5-star resorts.
If you’re looking for a staycation instead, Haven has half-term holidays from £11pp a night in May