From today, holidaymakers won’t have to fill in a health form to go on a beach break to Spain.
To celebrate, we’ve found the best deals for beach holidays in Spain, with prices from just £23 per person a night.
The news comes from the Spanish Ministry of Health on Facebook, saying “it will no longer be necessary to complete the health check form to travel to Spain or present the QR code of SpTH (Spain Travel Health) at the airport on arrival.”
The SpTH portal will no longer be operational from today, September 20.
The biggest bargain we’ve found is in Majorca, with seven-night stays at BelleVue Club Alcudia Bay costing from £166pp.
The deal works out at just over £23pp a night in October.
If you’re looking for a stress-free holiday, we’ve also found a couple of all-inclusive options.
Here are the best deals we’ve found this autumn:
Most read in Beach holidays
- 7 nights at Aparthotel Terralta, Costa Blanca – from £229pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at all-inclusive Gran Hotel Bali, Costa Blanca – from £399pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at TUI Hotel Flamingo Oasis, Costa Blanca – from £260pp
- 7 nights at Alpha Apartments, Costa Blanca – from £197pp
- 7 nights at Alondras Park in Costa del Silencio – from £207pp
- 7 nights at Laguna Park II Apartments in Costa Adeje – from £299pp
- 4 nights all-inclusive at TUI SUNEO Tamaimo Tropical in Puerto de Santiago – from £299pp
- 7 nights at Natural Park Canary Islands in Puerto Rico – from £188pp
- 7 nights at Caybeach Meloneras in Meloneras – from £339pp
It is worth noting that Covid rules will still remain in place until at least November.
Meaning holidaymakers will need to have received both jabs, with the second no more than 270 days old, or with the third booster.
For more sunny getaways, we found crazy cheap beach hotel rooms from £10pp a night this winter.
We’ve also found cheap Canary Islands holidays from £28pp a night this October.
For a staycation instead, Parkdean Resorts has hot tub breaks from £23pp a night.